Future additional goals for Pachamama5280:
- Expanding growing capabilities with donated land/space for community gardening and expanded education.
- Recording and distributing digital online workshops on a pay-what-you-can scale to make food sovereignty knowledge more accessible.
- Converting the underutilized shed on the property into a green house for seedlings.
- Acquire traditional Andean seed potatoes and other root crops to start drawing parallels between high altitude farming in the Andres to the Rockies.
- Empower our communities to engage in food sovereignty with more confidence to help close the gap in food insecurity.
- Continue to visit the website and our social media platforms for more updates – volunteer and donation buttons are on their way fi you would like to actively participate in cultural knowledge exchange and community work.